Blackheads are the pores that come with larger openings. It gets clogged with the dirt as well as dead skin. Melanin oxidation results in the black color. Blackhead is considered as the 1stphase of acne by the medical practitioners. Basically, blackheads are yellowish or even blackish bumps that embedded in the pores.
Blackheads easily develop when the skin produces much oil as well as can worsen if you fail to clean it properly, if dead skin buildups, if you do frequent makeup or even if you use of tropical oils. If bacteria starts to invade the pores, blackheads start to turn into pimples. If you want to protect blackheads, firs of all you have to know what it is it, what causes blackheads and natural home remedies to get rid of blackheads.
WHAT IS BLACKHEADS?
According to ULM (US Library of Medicine), blackheads are small as well as dark spots on our skin because of clogged hair follicles. The surface of blackheads looks dark brown or black. Basically, blackheads are a type of acne that form mainly on our face. It can also appear on the chest, back, arms, neck as well as shoulders. If you can remove your blackheads at its primary stage, you will be able to protect the growth of acne on your face.
COMMON CAUSES OF BLACKHEADS ON NOSE
When our skin over this bump opens, bacteria, dirt and some other factors causes it to look dark brown or black and it forms blackhead. There are some important factors that are also increased the chances of developing blackheads. Following is a list of factors that you should consider as the causes of Blackheads:
- Oily skin causes blackheads. If your skin is very oily, then you have to wash your face 5 to 6 times a day. It will reduce the production of oil.
- Hair follicles irritation caused by dead skins cells also responsible for blackheads
- Buildup of propionic bacterium acnes on skin
- Hormonal changes during teen years, pregnancy, and menstruation can cause blackheads
- Taking certain drugs like corticosteroids or androgens
- Taking birth control pills